Dome Valve Manufacturer in India : Knitcons
Dome valves are high-pressure valves, usually used to control the flow of solid or abrasive materials. Dome valves have the advantage of tight pressure to open and close the valve.
- Loose flow without obstruction through the entire section.
- Simple and reliable design
- Absolutely tight when closed.
- Works with both static and dynamic substances.
- Pressure up to 30 bar
- Bulk temperature from -20℃ to + 480℃
- High reliability and service life
- Up to 1,000,000 openings-closures between repairs
- At the inlet and discharge of Silo’s and Hoppers
- Can be used in Dilute and Dense phase Conveying system for diverting the material to different destinations