Tanker Unloading / Loading Systems
These tanks have typically a size of 25 m3, sometimes more. Taking the example of Wheat flour, this allows in one operation to handle the equivalent of 960 bags or 30 Supersacks. Factories have thus a lot of interest to get their bulk materials in tankers, if they are equipped with silo to hold the discharge material, as it allows to convey in one time a lot of product, reduce drastically the needs for manual handling, and thus allows a higher factory throughput and efficiency.
Many bulk solids are handled in road silo tankers, such as flours, sugar, but also chemicals, Minerals or plastics. This kind of bulk solids tanker has to be discharged pneumatically in order to be able to empty the tank efficiently, discharge quickly enough, and send the product to a silo.
Bulk tanker loading is used for dust free loading of powdered and granular bulk solids into bulk tanker trucks. Free flowing dry bulk solids in powder and granule form are easily transferred from silos, hoppers, containers and screw feeders to tanker trucks.
Loading is possible from different equipment like silo, hopper, screw feeder, conveyors etc. Dust free working region, prevention of dust pollution, ensure plant and environmental safety.
SYSTEM FEATURES & APPLICATIONS
- Reduction in labor & package cost thereby improving the loading and unloading efficiency.
- The loss rate of powder by tanker transport is about 0.5%, while it is about 2.5~5% by bags
- Helps better to avoid humidity in Powders during storage and transport
- Cement, Fly ash, Mining minerals
- Calcium carbonate, Pvc, Plastic pellets
- Plastic powders, Alumina, Bentonite, Bauxite
- Coal, Cement clinker, Gypsium
- Kaolin, Limestone, Marble powder
- Soda ash, Quartz, Sodium sulphate
- Wheat, flour, animal feed, seed
- corn, rice, sugar, salt and similar powdered
- granular dry bulk solids.